This Lemon Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe Will Surprise You (In a Good Way) by Donna John
Did you grow up hatin' on the brussels sprout? Once you taste these lemony garlic brussels sprouts, you'll want all those years back!
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how you make it:
- Toss the brussels sprouts, garlic, olive oil and lemon juice together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour onto a baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F for about 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and top with the grated Parmesan cheese and an additional squirt of lemon, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.