Apple Pie Oatmeal Recipe: This Healthy Apple Cranberry Oatmeal Recipe Is a Slow Cooker Fall Fave by Christine Jones
Nothing says fall like the smell of apples and spice drifting through the kitchen! Wake up to this amazing aroma and a comforting bowl of hot oatmeal with this simple slow cooker oatmeal recipe.
This easy and delicious apple cranberry oatmeal tastes like fresh-baked apple pie. It will get your family started on the right foot for breakfast, with a healthy serving of whole-grain and fruit.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 9 hours
Total Time: 8 to 9 hours
Servings: 2 to 4
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom (optional)
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup 1 percent or your favorite nut milk
- chopped walnuts, to taste, if desired
Here’s how to make it:
- In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients and set to low heat. Cover and let cook for 8 to 9 hours.
- Stir and serve. Top with additional apple slices, cranberries or chopped walnuts, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Steel Cut Oats $2 & Up
Dried Cranberries $3 & Up
Cinnamon $2 & Up
Nutmeg $4 & Up
Cardamom $4 & Up
Walnuts $4 & Up
Crock Pots $20 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.