Creepy Cake Pops: How to Turn Cake Pops Into Spiders for Halloween Fun! by Donna John
Transform cake pops into spiders! These cuties are a simple addition to your Halloween party – or pass them out to trick-or-treaters!
- 1 recipe cake pops (get the recipe here)
- black sugar or sprinkles
- licorice strings, cut into 2- to 3-inch lengths
- edible eyes
Here's how to make them:
- Make cake pops according to recipe using chocolate cake mix, chocolate icing and melted milk chocolate to coat.
- After you dip the cake balls in the chocolate, coat with black sugar crystals or black sprinkles.
- Gently push edible eyes into the chocolate. If you have trouble getting them to stick, you can use a dab of the leftover chocolate icing or melted chocolate.
- Bend the licorice to form a curve. Gently push the licorice "legs" into the cake pop.
Licorice Laces $17
Edible Eyes $6
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.