Easy Chocolate Cashew Bars Recipe: No Refined Sugar in This Dairy-free Chocolate Candy Recipe by Donna John
Candy without butter? No white or brown sugar? This healthier chocolate cashew candy recipe will satisfy any sweet tooth.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 5 minutes
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
Here’s how you make it:
- Combine the peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, cocoa powder and vanilla. Mix well. Stir in the cashews.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan that’s been lined with aluminum foil that overlaps the top edges (so it’s easy to lift out).
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set. Remove candy and cut into bars or chunks. Keep uneaten candy refrigerated – it’ll melt at room temp.
Note: Because of the coconut oil, this candy really does melt fast! If you’re feeling generous and taking some to a friend, put the container on an ice pack for the ride. (Been there, done that!)
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Peanut Butter $2 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Cashews $5 & Up
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.