6-Ingredient Chocolate Cashew Candy Bars Recipe Has No Dairy or Refined Sugar by Donna John
A candy recipe without butter? A dessert recipe with no white or brown sugar? Yes, it's really true. And, it's really good! If you want to make homemade candy you can feel good about, have we got a dessert recipe for you.
This healthier chocolate cashew candy recipe will satisfy any sweet tooth. And, it's so easy and delicious for the holidays (or anytime). With just five minutes of prep and two hours to chill, you're on your way to a sweet treat everyone will love. You don't even need to tell them it's loaded with ingredients you can feel good about!
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 5 minutes
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
Here’s how you make it:
- Combine the peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, cocoa powder and vanilla. Mix well. Stir in the cashews.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan that’s been lined with aluminum foil that overlaps the top edges (so it’s easy to lift out).
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set. Remove candy and cut into bars or chunks. Keep uneaten candy refrigerated – it’ll melt at room temperature.
Note: Because of the coconut oil, this candy really does melt fast! If you’re feeling generous and taking some to a friend, put the container on an ice pack for the ride. (Been there, done that!)
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Peanut Butter $2 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Cashews $5 & Up
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.