Personal Pizza Recipes: This Easy Bagel Pizza Recipe Makes Everyone Happy by Donna John
Kids love it when they have their own of anything – especially when it’s pizza! Don’t like sausage? Switch it out for pepperoni, your favorite veggie or just keep it cheesy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
- ground or link Italian sausage or pepperoni
- flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- If using link Italian sausage, cut it into chunks. Cook sausage in a skillet until browned and cooked through. If using ground sausage, break into chunks as it cooks. Drain on a paper towel.
- Cut the bagels in half. Lay them on a cookie sheet. Spread the sauce over the top of the bagels to cover. Sprinkle with a little mozzarella cheese. Add the desired amount of Italian sausage. Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes, if using. Top with more mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 5 to 8 minutes, or until they’re hot and bubbling and just beginning to slightly brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pizza Stones $10 & Up
Bagel Thins $4 & Up
Gluten-Free Bagel Thins $5 & Up
Pizza Sauce $2 & Up
Spaghetti Sauce $2 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.