Personal Pizza Recipes: Easy Bagel Pizzas Make Everyone Happy by Donna John
Kids love it when they have their own of anything – especially when it’s pizza! Don’t like sausage? Switch it out for pepperoni, your favorite veggie or just keep it cheesy.
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
- ground or link Italian sausage or pepperoni
- flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- If using link Italian sausage, cut it into chunks. Cook sausage in a skillet until browned and cooked through. If using ground sausage, break into chunks as it cooks. Drain on a paper towel.
- Cut the bagels in half. Lay them on a cookie sheet. Spread the sauce over the top of the bagels to cover. Sprinkle with a little mozzarella cheese. Add the desired amount of Italian sausage. Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes, if using. Top with more mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 5-8 minutes, or until they’re hot and bubbling and just beginning to slightly brown.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pizza Stones $10 & Up
Bagel Thins $4 & Up
Gluten-Free Bagel Thins $5 & Up
Pizza Sauce $2 & Up
Spaghetti Sauce $2 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.