Mini Summer Pizza Party: How to Make Personal Bagel Sausage Pizzas! by Donna John
Kids love it when they have their own of anything – especially when it’s pizza! Don’t like sausage? Switch it out for pepperoni, your favorite veggie or just keep it cheesy!
- bagels (thin or regular)
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- pizza, spaghetti or tomato sauce
- ground or link Italian sausage
- flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- If using link Italian sausage, cut it into chunks. Cook sausage in a skillet until browned and cooked through. If using ground sausage, break into chunks as it cooks. Drain on a paper towel.
- Cut the bagels in half. Lay them on a cookie sheet.
- Spread the sauce over the top of the bagels to cover.
- Sprinkle with a little mozzarella cheese.
- Add the desired amount of Italian sausage.
- Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes, if using.
- Top with more mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 5-8 minutes, or until they’re hot and bubbling and just beginning to slightly brown.
Delicious thin-cut bagels! Contains 8 bagels (pack of 2).
All-natural ingredients and preservative free. Six frozen bagels per pack.
Fully prepared pizza sauce made from fresh vine-ripened tomatoes. A family recipe! 12 15-ounce cans