Fun Spider Cupcakes for Halloween: Nothing Creepy About These Easy Spider Cupcakes by Donna John
These Halloween spider cupcakes will creep their way into your heart. Why? Because they’re so darn cute and easy to make.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients to make it)
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- black sugar or black sprinkles
- black licorice strings
- Mini M&Ms or orange Skittles
- black cupcake baking liners
Here’s how you make them:
- Bake the cake according to package directions for cupcakes using black baking liners. Cool.
- Frost the cupcakes with the chocolate icing, mounding the icing to form the spider’s body.
- Generously cover the top of the cupcakes with the black sugar or black sprinkles.
- Cut the licorice into 3- to 4-inch lengths. Insert three into each side of the cupcake to form the legs.
- Add two M&M’s or Skittles for the eyes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Black Sanding Sugar $3 & Up
Black Sprinkles $3 & Up
M&MS Milk Chocolate Minis $4 & Up
Black Licorice Strings $4 & Up
Black Baking Cups $4 & Up
Skittles $5 & Up
Chocolate Cake Mix $1 & Up
Chocolate Frosting $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.