Easiest Halloween Spider Cookies Recipe: Halloween Cookies Couldn't Be Easier to Make by Donna John
If you want an easier Halloween cookie, go to a bakery! These spider cookies are so easy your kids can make them all by themselves. You can bake frozen oatmeal cookie dough or simply buy packaged cookies.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- oatmeal cookies
- Mini Rolos or Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- edible eyes
- 1 tube squeezable chocolate frosting
Here’s how to make them:
- Put a dab of the chocolate frosting in the middle of the cookie.
- Add the Rolo or Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
- Using another dab or chocolate frosting, attach the edible eyes.
- Pipe legs with the frosting around the cookie to form the legs.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Rolo Minis $6 & Up
Chocolate Cookie Icing $4 & Up
Edible Eyes $4 & Up
Oatmeal Cookies $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.