How to Make Mummy Cupcakes (Mum's the Word on How Easy They Are)! by Donna John
If you can pipe a straight line, you can make these sweet mummy cupcakes. They’ll become a Halloween tradition!
- 1 chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients to make it)
- black baking liners
- vanilla icing
- cake decorating bag
- wide cake decorating tip
- edible eyes
Here’s how you make them:
- Bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes using baking liners. Cool.
- Fill a decorating bag fitted with a wide tip with the vanilla icing.
- Attach the edible eyes using a dab of the icing.
- Pipe random lines (avoiding the eyes) to form the mummy.