Grandma's Famous Pecan Pie Recipe Is to Die For (No Corn Syrup) by Donna John
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 50 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 55 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) melted butter
- 1 cup pecans
- pie shell (not baked)
Here's how you make it:
- Put all ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into an uncooked pie shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 40 to 50 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.