Crispy Baked Honey Barbecue Chicken Wings are Sweet & Tangy Bites of Pure Happiness by Donna John
Chicken wings are one of our favorite appetizers. From spicy to sweet, baked to grilled, there's a chicken wings recipe to suit just about everyone's tastes.
But when you're looking for a chicken wings recipe that will please your whole family, you can't beat these crispy baked honey barbecue chicken wings. These chicken wing appetizers are tangy bites of pure happiness!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 24 chicken wings or drumettes (or a combination of both)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
Here’s how you make them:
- Combine flour, baking powder, chili powder, garlic powder and onion powder in a bowl.
- Combine the barbecue sauce and honey. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dip each chicken piece in the seasoned flour.
- Place chicken wings on an oiled baking sheet. Bake at 450 degrees F for about 15 minutes. Turn the wings and bake another 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Brush the wings generously with the barbecue sauce. Cook about 5 more minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Flour $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Onion Powder $2 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.