How to Make Pistachio-Crusted Salmon in Less Than 30 Minutes! by Erica Kane
This pistachio-crusted salmon recipe is the perfect weeknight meal. And it's ready in less than 30 minutes (seriously)!
- 2 - 3 pounds salmon
- 4 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 cup pistachios (shelled)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
Here's how you make it:
- Mix together the lemon juice and mustard.
- Place salmon skin-side down on a large baking sheet. Spread mustard mixture on top of salmon and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a food processor, blend the pistachios and breadcrumbs. Slowly add in the oil. Blend until the entire mixture is wet.
- Cover the salmon with an even layer of the pistachio spread.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in a preheated 375-degree F oven. Cooking time will depend on how you like your salmon cooked (I like mine medium rare). Keep in mind that once you take the fish out it continues to cook, so let it rest for a few minutes.