Cauliflower "Rice" Stir Fry: A Healthy & Delicious Make-Ahead Lunch Idea! by Jennifer Young
Lunch prep is something that can be frustrating at times. Eating the same thing over and over is just plain boring. Well, here's a fresh alternative to change it up a bit. Make it the night before or prep for the whole week to save time.
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped kale or cooked carrots
- 4 ounces ground turkey, seasoned to your taste
- 1/2 small can tomato sauce (season to your taste or use 2 tablespoons of your own sauce)
Here’s how to make it:
- Cook the ground turkey to your taste. Set aside.
- Coat another pan with olive oil and lightly fry the riced cauliflower. Add in kale or carrots and cooked turkey.
- Add the sauce and stir to combine.
Store in your lunch container. This meal is loaded with vitamins and fiber your body needs. Enjoy a glass of lemon-infused water, too!