Lunch Prep Recipe Ideas: 20-Minute Cauliflower "Rice" & Ground Turkey Stir-Fry Recipe by Jennifer Young
Lunch prep is something that can be frustrating at times. Eating the same thing over and over is just plain boring. Well, here's a fresh alternative to change it up a bit. Make this riced cauliflower recipe the night before or prep for the whole week to save time. This meal is loaded with vitamins and fiber your body needs.
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped kale or cooked carrots
- 4 ounces ground turkey, seasoned to your taste
- 1/2 small can tomato sauce (season to your taste or use 2 tablespoons of your own sauce)
Here’s how to make it:
- Cook the ground turkey to your taste. Set aside.
- Coat another skillet with olive oil and lightly fry the riced cauliflower. Add in kale or carrots and cooked turkey.
- Add the sauce and stir to combine. Store in your lunch container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.