Cheesy Stuffed Dates Recipe: This Bacon-Wrapped Dates Recipe With Fontina Cheese Recipe Is Legit by Erica Kane
Bacon-wrapped dates are always a crowd-pleaser. Stuff them with cheese and they're an even bigger hit.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Here’s how you make them:
- Slice the bacon in half and then slice those in half again lengthwise (so each piece of bacon is cut into four equal pieces).
- Sprinkle bacon with smoked paprika.
- Pitted dates are already sliced so fill each one with a piece of fontina cheese.
- Wrap each date with the cut piece of bacon (smoked paprika side facing date) and secure with a toothpick. Arrange on a medium baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for about 15 minutes. Keep your eye on the bacon. Once it's fully cooked, remove from the oven. Arrange dates on a platter and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.