4-Ingredient Bacon-Wrapped Dates Recipe With Fontina Cheese Is Appetizer Perfection by Erica Kane
Looking for a crowd-pleasing appetizer recipe? This 4-ingredient bacon-wrapped dates recipe with Fontina cheese is pure appetizer perfection.
Bacon-wrapped dates are always a hit at parties and gatherings. But stuff them with cheese and they make an even greater impression.
The smoked paprika adds additional flavor to the bacon and dates (if that's possible). We're sure this amazing snack or side dish recipe will be on repeat!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 20 pitted, dried dates (Medjool preferred)
- 5 slices smoked bacon
- smoked paprika
- fontina cheese
Here’s how you make them:
- Slice the bacon in half and then slice those in half again lengthwise (so each piece of bacon is cut into four equal pieces).
- Sprinkle bacon with smoked paprika.
- Pitted dates are already sliced so fill each one with a piece of Fontina cheese.
- Wrap each date with the cut piece of bacon (smoked paprika side facing date) and secure with a toothpick. Arrange on a medium baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for about 15 minutes. Keep your eye on the bacon. Once it's fully cooked, remove from the oven. Arrange dates on a platter and serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Medjool Dates $4 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Dried Dates $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.