Easy Walking Tacos Recipe: Make This Fun Walking Tacos Recipe & Be the Coolest Cook on the Block by Christine Jones
Watching sports this weekend? Or ever feel like you're in a weeknight dinner rut? When I want to change up our dinner routine or inject some fun into our game day, I turn to Walking Tacos. Walking Tacos are tacos in a chip bag. I mean are you kidding me?! My kids think I am the coolest mom when I make this for them. Best of all, it's super easy and no crazy mess to clean up at the end of the night.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- ground beef, ground turkey or ground chicken
- taco seasoning (I used Old El Paso seasoning mix)
- small bags of chips (Fritos or Doritos are good choices)
- toppings: lettuce, chopped tomato, fresh cilantro, chopped onions, avocado, guacamole, shredded cheese, salsa, jalapenos, etc.
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare your favorite taco meat using the ground beef and taco seasoning.
- Lay out the optional toppings and put out individual bags of chips.
- Before you open the chips. gently break them up with your hand.
- Open the bag carefully and add the taco meat and desired toppings.
You still get the crunch of a traditional taco shell but without the insane mess of the taco falling apart while you’re eating it. Best of all, your kids will love it and there are no dishes to wash at the end of the night. I make this for my 15-year-old son and his friends a lot and it's always a hit with the hard-to-please teen crowd!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Old El Paso Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Taco Seasoning $2 & Up
Individual Bags of Fritos $7 & Up
Individual Bags of Doritos $7 & Up
Individual Bags of Chips $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.