This Creamy Butternut Squash Hummus Recipe Is a Fall Favorite by Donna John
Enjoy the fall season's bounty by making this easy butternut squash hummus recipe. It's creamy, healthy and packed with flavor.
Serve this creamy hummus recipe with pita chips, crackers, vegetables or spread on toasted bread. This is a wonderful appetizer on Thanksgiving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes to roast squash
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups roasted butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 garlic cloves
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 - 2 tablespoons water (depends on thickness you desire)
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
Here's how to make it:
- Add all ingredients except hazelnuts to a food processor or blender. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Process until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Pour into a serving bowl. Drizzle with a little more olive oil, sprinkle with more paprika and garnish with hazelnuts or roast the squash seeds and use those.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Chickpeas $1 & Up
Tahini $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $3 & Up
Hazelnuts $5 & Up
Pita Chips $3 & Up
Crackers $3 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
Food Processors $30 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.