How to Make Butternut Squash Hummus (Perfect for Fall)! by Donna John
Welcome fall with this creamy butternut squash hummus recipe! It's amazing (and guilt-free)!
- 1 1/2 cups roasted butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 garlic cloves
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons water (depends on thickness you desire)
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Add all ingredients except hazelnuts to a food processor or blender. Process until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Pour into a serving bowl.
- Drizzle with a little more olive oil, sprinkle with more paprika and garnish with hazelnuts.
Serve with pita bread, crackers, pita chips or chopped veggies.