Easy Cucumber Dill Salad Recipe: This Cucumber Dill Salad With Creamy Garlic Yogurt Dressing Is So Refreshing by Donna John
You may already know about the healthy benefits of cucumbers, and how refreshing cucumbers are. With all that in mind, I thought I'd share an easy salad recipe that stars this fascinating veggie ... uh, fruit.
This cucumber dill salad with creamy garlic yogurt dressing is so simple, and so delicious. It's perfect during the warmer weather months, or anytime you want a healthy salad or side dish that aligns well with a nutritious Mediterranean diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 - 3 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cucumber and onions in a bowl.
- Combine the yogurt, garlic, lemon juice and dill in a separate bowl.
- Add the dressing to the cucumbers. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.