Halloween Hack: How to Turn Pre-made Sweets Into Ghost Treats Fast! by Christine Jones
Ghost treats are a super easy way to dress up your favorite brownies, bar cookies or Rice Krispies Treats and turn them into spooky ghoulish ghosts!
- favorite homemade or store-bought brownies, bar cookies or Rice Krispies Treats
- white chocolate melting wafers or white candy melts
- mini chocolate chips
Here's how you make them:
- Place your brownies, bar cookies or Rice Krispies Treats on a serving tray.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the white chocolate pieces according to package directions.
- Dip a marshmallow into the melted chocolate and secure on top of brownie or cookie bar.
- Using a teaspoon gently pour some of the melted white chocolate over the marshmallow and bar.
- Dip two mini chocolate morsels into the melted chocolate and secure on the ghost as eyes.
Super cute for playdates and Halloween parties!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.