How to Make Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs That Taste as Good as They Look! by Donna John
11 months ago
Bacon and guacamole deviled eggs? Yes, you read right. What's not to love?
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 2 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- juice of half a lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
Here’s how to make them:
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop the yolks out into a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Stuff the filling back into the egg white halves.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: