This Creamy Bourbon Pecan Pie Milkshake Recipe Is the Boozy Way to Enjoy Pecan Pie by Chef Gigi
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 piece pecan pie
- 2 scoops butter pecan ice cream or vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk or half and half
- 1 - 2 tablespoons bourbon
Here's how you make it:
- Place everything in the blender and let 'er rip until you have a nice thick creamy shake.
- Top it off with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon and crushed graham crackers.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.