Thanksgiving Pie Leftovers: How to Make a Decadent Bourbon Pecan Pie Milkshake (Oh, My!) by Gigi Gaggero
Now there's another way to use that leftover pecan pie. You know, the one that's been calling your name. Make a bourbon pecan pie milkshake. Boom! It feels like the holidays, any day. Indulge!
- 1 piece pecan pie
- 2 scoops butter pecan ice cream or vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk or half and half
- 1 - 2 tablespoons bourbon
Here's how you make it:
- Place everything in the blender and let 'er rip until you have a nice thick creamy shake.
- Top it off with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon and crushed graham crackers.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.