Thanksgiving Leftovers: How to Make a Decadent Bourbon Pecan Pie Milkshake (Oh, My)! by Chef Gigi Gaggero
Now there's another way to use that leftover pecan pie. You know, the one that's been calling your name! Make a bourbon pecan pie milkshake!
- 1 piece pecan pie
- 2 scoops butter pecan ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk or half-and-half
- 1 - 2 tablespoons bourbon
Here's how you make it:
- Place everything in the blender and let 'er rip until you have a nice thick creamy shake!
- Top it off with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon and crushed graham crackers.
Boom! It feels like the holidays, any day. Indulge!