Easy Wiener Schnitzel Recipe: This Quick & Delicious Wiener Schnitzel Recipe Is a German Favorite by Donna John
When you hear Wiener Schnitzel, you may automatically think of Germany. And indeed, this delicious dish is a German favorite. But Wiener Schnitzel is actually the national dish of Austria.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 boneless veal cutlets, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- cooking oil, for frying
Here’s how to make it:
- Pour enough oil in a large skillet to cover the bottom. Heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Put the flour in a bowl. Put the eggs in another bowl. Put the breadcrumbs in yet another bowl.
- Season both sides of the veal cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Dip the cutlets into the flour, then into the egg, then into the breadcrumbs. Coat both sides.
- Fry the cutlets in the hot oil about 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Köstlich (German) - tasty, delicious
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
German Cookbooks $3 & Up
Oktoberfest Books $3 & Up
All-Purpose Flour $3 & Up
Cooking Oils $3 & Up
Bread Crumbs $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.