It's Peach Cobbler Day! How to Make Peach Cobbler (Even When Peaches Are Out of Season)! by Donna John
11 months ago
Just because those juicy, fresh peaches of summer are gone doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a warm bowl of peach cobbler. The recipe so easy!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 - 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches (with their juice)
- cinnamon (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Melt butter in a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, flour and baking powder. Add milk.
- Pour the batter over the butter. Do not stir.
- Pour the peaches over the top. Do not stir.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 40 minutes.
Top individual servings with vanilla ice cream.