It's Peach Cobbler Day! How to Make Peach Cobbler (Even When Peaches Are Out of Season)! by Donna John
2 years ago
Just because those juicy, fresh peaches of summer are gone doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a warm bowl of peach cobbler. The recipe so easy!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 - 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches (with their juice)
- cinnamon (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Melt butter in a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, flour and baking powder. Add milk.
- Pour the batter over the butter. Do not stir.
- Pour the peaches over the top. Do not stir.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 40 minutes.
Top individual servings with vanilla ice cream.