Grandma's 6-Ingredient Peach Cobbler Recipe Is Old-Fashioned Goodness by Donna John
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 - 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches (with their juice)
- cinnamon (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Melt butter in a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, flour and baking powder. Add milk.
- Pour the batter over the butter. Do not stir.
- Pour the peaches over the top. Do not stir.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 40 minutes. Top individual servings with vanilla ice cream.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.