Easy Watermelon Pizza Recipe: Watermelon Pizza With Feta & Herbs Is Warm-Weather Snacking Perfection by 30Seconds Food
Put a fun twist on watermelon by making this fun, kid-friendly watermelon pizza. It's perfect for a snack, party appetizer, dessert or light lunch. You decide!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 whole watermelon
- feta or goat cheese, crumbled
- fresh herbs (basil, mint, tarragon, etc.)
- kosher salt (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cut a large round slice of the watermelon.
- Lay the watermelon slice on your serving plate.
- Cut the watermelon into individual pizza-like slices.
- Sprinkle with the feta or goat cheese and chopped herbs.
- Add a light sprinkling of kosher salt, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pizza Cookbooks $2 & Up
Kosher Salt $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.