Candied Holiday Nuts Recipe: This Christmas Treat Is Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice by Gigi Gaggero
Sweet. Spicy. Crunchy. Who on your holiday list wouldn't love a container of these candied nuts?
- 2 cups mixed unsalted nuts
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg or ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Here’s how you make them:
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine butter, sugar, corn syrup, spices and salt in a 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add nuts. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and spread nuts in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes, stirring once during bake time, until golden in color and bubbly. Remove and cool on the baking sheet 30 to 40 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mixed Unsalted Nuts $6 & Up
Corn Syrup $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Ground Ginger $3 & Up
Ground Nutmeg $1 & Up
Ground Cayenne $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $3 & Up
Kosher Salt $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.