Quick Potsticker Chicken Meatballs Recipe Tastes Like Potstickers by Amy Fothergill
Love potstickers but trying to keep your carbs low? Just eat the filling! This easy potstickers chicken meatballs recipe is easy to throw together any night of the week.
Serve this easy ground chicken recipe with stir-fried vegetables, fried rice or your favorite side dish.
Cuisine: American / Asian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce (or regular soy sauce if gluten isn't an issue)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger
- 2 - 3 scallions, minced (white and some green)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet that's been covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Makes 12 to 14 meatballs.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Gluten-free Soy Sauce $5 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Kosher Salt $3
Ground White Pepper $4 & Up
Parchment Paper $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.