Meatball Recipe: This Easy Gluten-Free Potsticker Chicken Meatballs Recipe Tastes Like a Potsticker Without the Carbs by Amy Fothergill
Love potstickers but trying to keep your carbs low? Just eat the filling! These delicious meatballs are easy to throw together any night of the week.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce (or regular soy sauce if gluten isn't an issue)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger
- 2-3 scallions, minced (white and some green)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
Here's how to make them:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet that's been covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Makes 12-14 meatballs.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Gluten-free Soy Sauce $5 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Kosher Salt $3
Ground White Pepper $4 & Up
Parchment Paper $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.