Chef's 5-Ingredient Juicy Italian Lemon Chicken Breast Recipe Cooks In Less Than 10 Minutes by Amy Fothergill
Chicken breast is a wonderful go-to, especially for busy weeknight dinners. But chicken breast can get dry if you don't cook it just right. I have a juicy lemon chicken breast recipe that you've got to try.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 7 to 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into thin cutlets (request this from your butcher) or pounded thin
- 1 - 2 teaspoons olive oil
- juice from a half to a whole lemon (or 1/4 cup chicken broth), depending on your taste
Here's how to make it:
- Mix the kosher salt with the Italian seasoning in a small bowl. With this mixture, season the chicken.
- Heat a medium to large sauté pan over medium to medium-high heat. When the pan is hot add the olive oil. Immediately add the chicken and step away from the pan (you might have to do in batches). Once the edges are white, turn over and finish cooking.
- Finish with the lemon juice or the 1/4 cup chicken broth.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
The Warm Kitchen $27
Kosher Salt $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.