Honey Chia Seed Pudding Recipe Is Deliciously Dairy-Free by Donna John
Looking for an easy and nutritious snack or breakfast recipe? This wholesome honey chia seed pudding recipe is dairy-free and delish!
The National Honey Board partnered with Oriana Romero, recipe developer and author of the food blog Mommy's Home Cooking, to share this scrumptious, child-approved recipe prepared with ingredients you can feel good about. The whole family will love the flavor and texture of this honey chia seed pudding recipe, and it makes a fabulous dessert, too.
Prep Time: 10 minutes, plus 4 hours of refrigeration
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes, plus 4 hours of refrigeration
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh berries
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla and honey in a medium bowl. Mix well until the honey has dissolved.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Stir well and divide the pudding into individual portions.
- Serve with fresh berries. Add granola, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
And a big YES for chia!