Honey Chia Seed Pudding Recipe Is Deliciously Dairy-Free by Donna John
The National Honey Board partnered with Oriana Romero, recipe developer and author of the food blog Mommy's Home Cooking, to share this scrumptious, child-approved recipe prepared with ingredients you can feel good about. The whole family will love the flavor and texture of this honey chia seed pudding recipe, and it makes a fabulous dessert, too.
Prep Time: 10 minutes, plus 4 hours of refrigeration
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes, plus 4 hours of refrigeration
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh berries
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla and honey in a medium bowl. Mix well until the honey has dissolved.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Stir well and divide the pudding into individual portions.
- Serve with fresh berries. Add granola, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.