Best Chicken Parmesan Recipe: One-Pan Skillet Chicken Parmesan Recipe Is Ready in 25 Minutes by Donna John
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 cups of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 - 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- hot cooked spaghetti noodles
- Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Beat the egg in one bowl and put the breadcrumbs into another.
- Dip the chicken into the beaten egg and then into the breadcrumbs. Cook in the hot oil until chicken is done and brown on both sides, about 7 to 9 minutes depending on how thick your chicken is. Remove chicken and set aside.
- To the same pan, heat the spaghetti sauce. Return chicken to the skillet, cover and cook on low about 5 minutes. Top with desired amount of the mozzarella cheese and cook until it has melted. Serve on top of hot spaghetti noodles. Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.