Lasagna Rolls Recipe: How to Make Easy Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups by Margaret Steck
Kids don't like spinach? Try this easy and quick lasagna roll-ups recipe. Bet they love it!
- 1 16-ounce package lasagna noodles
- 1 15-ounce tub ricotta cheese
- 1 pound shredded Italian blend cheese
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 10-ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 jar pasta sauce
Here’s how to make them:
- Boil the lasagna noodles per package instructions. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick spray and lay the boiled noodles flat.
- Combine the ricotta, the Italian blend cheese and the spinach. Put about 4 tablespoons of the cheese/spinach mixture in the middle of each noodle. Carefully roll each of them up from one side to the other. Place seam-side down in a pan.
- Pour the pasta sauce over the noodles. Top with the Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Lasagna Noodles $1 & Up
Pasta Sauce $2 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.