Luscious Blueberry Lemon Loaf Cake Recipe With Lemon Glaze Is a Guilt-free Dessert by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Host of KSCU 103.3 FM LIVE Food Talk Radio S.F. Bay Area
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
Total Time: 45-55 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 1 - 2 cups blueberries
- 1 - 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut oil, honey, juice and zest until well combined. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until incorporated.
- Spray and line the bottom of the loaf pan with parchment. Layer batter and blueberries to the top (this prevents the batter from turning purple by mixing berries in). Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool.
- Make the glaze by combining the lemon juice and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth. Top the cake with the glaze. Serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Almond Flour $6 & Up
Coconut Flour $7 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Baking Soda $1
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.