Zucchini Fritters Recipe: Grab the Grater & Make Zucchini Fritters With Lemon Yogurt Dipping Sauce by Gigi Gaggero
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup gluten-free flour or all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- coconut oil, for frying
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- lemon zest, to taste
- chopped chives or minced cucumbers or both
Here’s how you make them:
- Grate the zucchini. Place it in a strainer and set in sink. Toss the zucchini with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Let it sit 10 minutes, then wring dry in a clean towel to remove moisture.
- Mix all ingredients except the oil. Slowly add flour and stir to make batter. Add zucchini last.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large sauté pan on medium-high heat. Cook in batches by dropping spoonfuls into the hot oil. Cook 2 to 3 minutes each side. Drain on paper towels.
- Make the sauce by combining all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Graters $6 & Up
Gluten-free Flour $4 & Up
All-Purpose Flour $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
White Pepper $4 & Up
Coconut Oil $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.