Zucchini Fritters Recipe: Easy Zucchini Fritters With Lemon Yogurt Dipping Sauce by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Our 30Seconds Resident Chef
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup gluten-free flour or all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- coconut oil, for frying
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- lemon zest, to taste
- chopped chives or minced cucumbers or both
Here’s how you make them:
- Grate the zucchini. Place it in a strainer and set in sink. Toss the zucchini with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Let it sit 10 minutes, then wring dry in a clean towel to remove moisture.
- Mix all ingredients except the oil. Slowly add flour and stir to make batter. Add zucchini last.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large sauté pan on medium-high heat. Cook in batches by dropping spoonfuls into the hot oil. Cook 2 to 3 minutes each side. Drain on paper towels.
- Make the sauce by combining all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Graters $6 & Up
Gluten-free Flour $4 & Up
All-Purpose Flour $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
White Pepper $4 & Up
Coconut Oil $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.