DIY Gluten-free Flour Recipe: 4-Ingredient Gluten-free Flour Mix to Make at Home by Amy Fothergill
There are many gluten-free flour blends out there. But did you know you can make your own at home?
This easy DIY gluten-free flour recipe has just four simple ingredients and is quick to make. Keep some in your pantry for all your baking and cooking needs. You can double the recipe to save time.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 6 cups
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Store in a cool place in an airtight container.
How to use it:
- Use this gluten-free flour mix in place of regular all-purpose flour, substituting 1:1.
- To use the flour for muffins and quick breads, add 1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum for 2 cups of flour.
- For cakes and cookies, add 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum for 2 cups of flour.
Note: Bread and pizza are not as easy to replace 1:1.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.