4-Ingredient Chocolate Brigadeiro Recipe Is Heaven in Your Mouth in 15 Minutes by Donna John
A brigadeiro is a bite-size Brazilian ball of chocolate goodness that’s served at almost all celebrations in Brazil. With only four ingredients, this truffle-like treat is super simple to make.
This easy brigaderio recipe makes a great gift for friends and family. Who wouldn't love a box of chocolate brigadeiros? Yum! Store in an airtight container.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: Makes 15 to 18 depending on size
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons powdered baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon butter
- chocolate sprinkles
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, cocoa and butter in a saucepan. Over medium-low heat, cook until the mixture thickens and is firm enough to stay together and not spread when stirred.
- Pour the batter onto a lightly buttered cookie sheet and allow it to cool to room temperature (or pop it into the fridge for a few minutes).
- Butter your hands and roll it into 1 1/2-inch balls. Roll the balls in the chocolate sprinkles.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Chocolate Sprinkles $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I was wondering if it would be possible for you to list the total # made for the recipe? I've noticed the lack of # of servings seems to occur frequently - but for those of us wishing to plan multiple treat trays (or meal share)...it's a bit of a problem, especially if buying ingredients for a specific recipe.
Thanks so much, and best wishes to you and yours during this holiday season - from Alberta, Canada 🇨🇦 🎄☃️