4-Ingredient Chocolate Brigadeiro Recipe Is Heaven in Your Mouth in 15 Minutes by Donna John
This easy brigaderio recipe makes a great gift for friends and family. Who wouldn't love a box of chocolate brigadeiros? Yum! Store in an airtight container.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: Makes 15 to 18 depending on size
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons powdered baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon butter
- chocolate sprinkles
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, cocoa and butter in a saucepan. Over medium-low heat, cook until the mixture thickens and is firm enough to stay together and not spread when stirred.
- Pour the batter onto a lightly buttered cookie sheet and allow it to cool to room temperature (or pop it into the fridge for a few minutes).
- Butter your hands and roll it into 1 1/2-inch balls. Roll the balls in the chocolate sprinkles.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.