Best Simple Salad Dressing Recipe: This Vinaigrette Dressing Is Perfect for Dipping & Picky Eaters Love It by Amy Fothergill
- They eat salad when I eat salad.
- They eat things that I think taste good (flavor is important).
- I don’t give them a snack before dinner (they eat more if they are hungry).
- I do give them treats. Instead of saying “No” to everything, I try to use the phrase, “Yes, after you have...”
If you want to entice your picky eaters to eat salad or vegetables, try my simple salad dressing recipe. It's the best vinaigrette dressing for salads, but you also can use it as a dip for vegetables or crusty bread. It's so easy, and I bet your kids will love it!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Here's how to make it:
Drizzle the olive oil and rice wine vinegar over lettuce or veggies. Drizzle agave nectar over that, then season it with sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste. Toss and serve. If using as a dip, simply add the ingredients to a small bowl or plate and serve (and dip away)!