Basic Meatball Recipe: How to Make Meatballs or Burgers in Minutes With This Easy Recipe by Jan Mostrom
This delicious and quick recipe can be used for meatballs or burgers – or both! Just make plenty, cook and freeze for a second meal. For meatballs, place on top of cooked pasta and top with marinara. They keep in fridge for a few days or in the freezer for longer.
- 2 pounds ground meat (I like to use half turkey breast, half dark meat)
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- few shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- your favorite spices, to taste
- dash of milk (to bind together)
- chopped tomato (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- Blend all the ingredients together. (I use my hands.) Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Form into meatballs or patties.
- Bake meatballs at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes (don't overcook!).
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ketchup $3 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.