Fun With Kids: How to Make Homemade Soft Serve Ice Cream in Just 15 Minutes by Gigi Gaggero
Chill out the kids fast with this fun no-hassle activity – homemade soft serve ice cream! It's fun and delicious!
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce (optional)
- 4 - 6 cups crushed ice
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 quart-size plastic food storage bags
- 1 gallon-size plastic freezer bag
- 1 hand towel or gloves
Here's how to make it!
- Combine the milk, vanilla, sugar and chocolate (if using) together in one of the quart bags. Seal tightly. Allow as little air inside as possible. Place this bag inside the other quart bag and seal.
- Put the double bagger bag inside the gallon-size bag and fill the big bag with ice. Salt the ice. Seal.
- Wrap the bag in the towel or put gloves on and massage so the ice surrounds the cream mixture and begins to freeze. Depending on your touch, you should have soft serve in 10 to 15 minutes.
Add additional freeze time in your freezer to convert into firmer ice cream.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Quart Size Food Storage Bags $3 & Up
Gallon Size Food Storage Bags $4 & Up
Chocolate Sauce $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
White Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.