Quick Korean Recipes: Make This Easy Korean Pancakes Recipe in Less Than 30 Minutes by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Our 30Second's Resident Chef
Korean pancakes (pajeon) are crispy on the outside, soft and moist in the middle. Any vegetable can be used. Cut up a salad and you've got a quick family meal.
- 3/4 cup cake flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup cold club soda
- 6 - 8 scallions, cut lengthwise
- 1 fresh spicy long red chili, thinly sliced
- 12 thin green beans, sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
Here’s how to make them!
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, egg, club soda, salt and sesame oil together. Mix well and set aside.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Add the green beans and stir fry about 3 minutes.
- Add the scallions and cook until crispy. Stir in the red chili.
- Pour the egg/flour batter over and cook until brown. Invert on a plate. Return it to the pan and cook the other side until brown. Serve with a soy sauce.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chopsticks $5 & Up
Cake Flour $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Kosher Salt $2 & Up
Club Soda $3 & Up
Cooking Oil $3 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.