Easy Patriotic Fruit Skewers: Make Your Own Festive & Fun Fruit Arrangements on a Stick by Christine Jones
Fruit skewers are a super fun and easy snack for all your summer entertaining needs. Choose red, white and blue fruit to celebrate summer holidays in style – but the real secret is in the cookie cutter. Try these easy fruit snacks for your next get-together, or anytime.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced into chunks
- 10-12 blueberries
- 10-12 strawberries, green tops removed
- 4-6 slices of watermelon
- 2 wood (or other type) skewers
Here's how to make them:
- Using a small star cookie cutter, cut out star-shaped pieces of your watermelon.
- Thread the fruit alternately on the skewers, making sure to put a star watermelon piece in the middle and at the top of each skewer.
- These will surely be a hit, and the kids might actually eat some fruit. Score!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.