Orange Cranberry Relish Recipe: A Sweet, Tart Cranberry Sauce Recipe Flavored With Orange by Annette Jett
Does anyone really eat canned cranberries? During the holidays, as a part of tradition, we are compelled to add it to our holiday feast, yet end up pitching most of it out at the end of day. Cranberry sauce can add a fruity zing to meals throughout the year, so why wait? Here's my cranberry sauce recipe with orange.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 1 bag cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can mandarin oranges in natural juice
- honey (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Add all ingredients to a pot. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes on medium, stirring occasionally (if you overcook, it will become stringy).
- Mash together gently, leaving it slightly chunky.
- You can add honey for extra sweetness, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.